“Service” refers to the Sole Trader’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can enter contact details to be able to contacted by us, via the contact form.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Sole Trader’s website, which can be accessed at https://www.joannasvirtualassistant.co.uk/ .
The terms “I” refers to the Sole Trader.
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
Joannas Virtual Assistant is based at 41 Watercress Way, Broughton, Milton Keynes, MK10 7AJ.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
Joannas Virtual Assistant will process information about your use of my website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include:
(1) the browser types and versions used
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system
(3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
(4) the sub-websites
(5) the date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address)
(7) the Internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
(8) the geographical location of the user
(9) the page views and site navigation paths
(10) the pattern of the users’ use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
(11) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. The usage data collected is needed to:
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly
(2) optimise the content of our website as well as any advertisement
(3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack
In order to process this information,we have obtained the user’s consent AND our legitimate interests in monitoring and improving our website and services.
Joannas Virtual Assistant may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to me regarding my services and products (“enquiry data”). If a user contacts me via email or via a contact form, the personal information transmitted by the user is automatically stored.
The personal information may include:
(1) the user’s contact information
(2) the user’s name
(3) the name of the user’s employer
(4) the user’s job title or role
(5) the metadata associated with the communication
(6) and information contained in communications between the user and Joannas Virtual Assistant
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a user to Joannas Virtual Assistant are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the user, managing our relationships with customers, keeping records of communication with the user, and promoting our products and services to customers.
HOW I USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
Legal purpose of the processing of personal data
RETAINING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that I process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the expressed purpose. I will retain your personal data as follows: Email address, IP addresses, telephone numbers, will be retained for a minimum period of 1 month and for a maximum period of 3 months. In some instances, it is not possible for me to specify in advance the periods for which your personal information will be stored by me. In such cases, I will determine the period of retention based on the following criteria: the period of retention of email address, IP addresses and phone numbers will be determined based on individual requirements.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask me to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications I send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails I send you. Similarly, if I have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. I respond to all requests I receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
I may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on my website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. I may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email or by placing a prominent notice on my site. Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check the Site and this privacy page for updates.
This website is owned and operated by Joannas Virtual Assistant. This business is registered in United Kingdom.